Monday 16 May 2016

TS4 - Violet Nightmare by Ladesire (72 files)















Hi! I published decor from this set some time ago but I have improved textures and regrouped recolors in one file that you can easily  change style. Also I have created thumbnails for every file. Furniture has 5 recolors. I have also included walls and floors in the set. The names of the files are the same which are in the game so you can easily use the search. The Set also includes some adult content but you can see it if you follow the link “download”. Happy simming!))




Converted from the Sims 2
credits: kativip

4 comments:

  1. Nice improvements to game play; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment) Nice to hear))

      Delete
  2. I had all the Violet files on my old computer, but I got a new one and I didn't think it would be a big deal to just download them again. But now I can't find them for free. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello) It is not free anymore. You can download the set if you donate)

      Delete